Frequently Asked Questions
1. What comes with a standard system?
A standard Table Turn Monitor System includes the following:
- Three wireless touch screen monitors
- All software programming
- Graphic package
- Installation kit
- On line instructional training and installation
- Full one-year parts and labor warranty
Table Turn monitors and Table Turn Pager and Messaging products make
up a communication and status reporting system. It is comprised of a network of Table Turn panels and portable pager units. The ratio of fixed Table Turn panels to portable pagers is
determined by the application of the product and can be deployed in any number (up to 4 fixed monitors and 16 portable units) or combination including a monitor only system.
2. Can I add monitors to a standard system?
Yes – one additional monitor can be added to a standard three monitor system.
3. What are the dimensions of a monitor?
21” x 19” x 2”
4. How are the monitors installed?
The system includes an installation kit and a wall template. The kit includes wall anchors, screws and power cords.
5. What if I need to move a monitor?
The system is wireless, it can easily be relocated to a new location.
6. What are the power requirements?
Standard 110 power.
7. What if there is a power surge or power outage?
Each monitor has surge protection built-in.
8. Will the wireless communication interfere with my pager system or other wireless systems in my restaurant?
Table Turn panels and pagers work on a 900 MHz frequency and should not interfere with POS systems, quests pagers, cell phones, etc.
9. Will Table Turn integrate with my POS system?
Table Turn panels and portable pagers were designed as an independent system and currently do not integrate with POS systems.
10. Can I write on the monitors?
Yes monitors can be written on to assign server stations and server names. You can also combine tables and record times that table were seated.
11. What kinds of markers are recommended for writing on the monitors?
We recommend using Glow Wet markers. A package is included with each system and can be purchased on line at Office Depot.
12. What is the recommended maintenance on the system?
No regular maintenance is required. We recommend using damp, soft cloth to wipe off screens.
13. What is the warranty for the system?
Full one year parts and labor.
14. Do you have an extended warranty program?
Yes, we offer extended warranty packages. The cost is based on the system make up.
15. How difficult is the system to use?
Table Turn monitors and pagers are extremely easy to use. Most training can be done at a 15-minute pre-shift meeting. On line training is also available.
16. Who do I contact for service?
If you should have any questions or for service, call our toll free service number at (866) 580-9500.
17. What is the price of the system?
Pricing is based on the configuration of your system. The ratio of fixed Table Turn panels to portable pagers is determined by the application of the product
and can be deployed in any number (up to 4 fixed monitors and 16 portable units) or combination including a monitor only system.
18. Is financing available?
We offer credit card processing and a leasing program.
19. How do I order a system?
A system can be ordered by calling our sales department toll free at
20. How is a system shipped?
We ship systems through UPS and the U.S. Postal Service.
21. How long does it take to receive a system?
Once a customer has approved a floor plan proof, a system can be shipped within 24 hours.
22. What information is needed from the restaurant when ordering a system?
We need a copy of the restaurant table floor plan and some basic information about service including use of bus staff and hostesses.
23. What if I change my floor plan?
Floor plans and programming can be changed at a nominal fee. This typically takes a couple of days once approval of the floor plan proof is received.
24. Is there training available?
On line training and installation is available as part of your purchase.